Your questions answered
Sending and receiving money and airtime with WorldRemit is simple and seamless. The majority of the time you'll find our website and app instructions very clear and self-explanatory.
However, if you've never used our service before, or are sending by a different method or to a different country, you may have some questions. Here you'll find answers to any question you may have.
How you can send money
If you need help with any of our services and transfer methods, you'll find answers and all our FAQs in these pages:
Where you can send to and where you can send from
For a full list of the 140+ countries you can send to and the 50+ countries you can send from, along with FAQs such as country specific verification details and amounts you can send, visit these pages:
General help and support
If you have any other questions or need help, visit our other pages. For FAQs on sending money, payment, and similar, visit:
For help with your account and to understand how we use the information you provide us, visit:
Once you have created a transaction and want to spread the word to friends and family, visit:
And if you have an issue, visit our troubleshooting page to find a solution.
All WorldRemit FAQ topics
- Getting started with WorldRemit
- How do bank transfers work?
- How do cash pickups work?
- How do mobile money payments work?
- How do airtime top ups work?
- How do pay to card payments work?
- How do door to door payments work?
- Where can I send money to?
- Where can I send money from?
- Paying for your transfer
- Identity verification
- Cancellations and refunds
- Your account, email & passwords
- Security and Privacy
- Refer a Friend