Trustly provides the ability to make online payments directly from your bank account in a secure way. In addition to allowing for quick and easy payments, no sign-up or software installation is required. See the countries Trustly operates in below.
- How does Trustly work?
- Is Trustly safe - online bank transfer?
- Can I pay by Trustly in my send country?
- Why was my Trustly payment declined?
- Are there any extra fees for paying by Trustly?
- Can I pay using someone else’s Trustly account?
- How long does a Trustly refund take?
How does Trustly work?
To use Trustly with WorldRemit, simply:
- choose Trustly as your payment method when you come to pay
- we'll show you the Trustly Banking website, where you can choose your bank
- securely log-in to your bank, using your online banking credentials
- complete the payment directly from your online banking.
We’ll get a confirmation telling us that your payment is complete.
Is Trustly safe - online bank transfer?
Yes. Trustly uses the same secure encryption as banks. Trustly is a licensed payment institution authorized and supervised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. We hold a European Payment Services Provider (PSP) license in accordance with the Payment Services Directive (PSD, 2007/64/EC).
Can I pay by Trustly in my send country?
Trustly is only available if you have a bank account in one of these European countries:
Why was my Trustly payment declined?
If your Trustly payment is declined, the best thing to do is to contact your bank’s payments or authorisation department who will be able to give you more information.
Are there any extra fees for paying by Trustly?
There are never any hidden or extra fees when using WorldRemit. The total you need to pay is outlined when you create a transaction.
However, depending on the bank you use, they may charge you to make a Trustly payment. But the charges are never made by WorldRemit.
Can I pay using someone else’s Trustly account?
We need the money you send to come from your own bank account. As an authorised payment institution we need to ensure we know the identity of our customers – and this includes the source of the funds they pay with.
How long does a Trustly refund take?
Once the cancellation has been confirmed, a refund will be credited to your bank account within 4-6 business days. This is, however, dependent on your bank.
If you need further information, please check with your bank