How to send money to the Philippines online
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family in the Philippines
- Industry-leading payment security
1. How do you want to send? Choose between cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile money or airtime top up - there's more information on all of these below.
2. Who are you sending to? Add the details of your recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past.
3. How are you paying? Choose how to pay, and we'll send confirmation to both you and your recipient by SMS and email when your money is sent and received.
Cash pickup in the PhilippinesInstant transfer
If you’d prefer to send your money transfer as cash to be collected by your family or friends, here’s how it works:
- M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala, Banco de Oro (BDO) branches: pick up your cash straight away with the reference “WorldRemit” and your transaction number.
- Metrobank, LBC, PS Bank and Palawan Pawnshops branches: pick up your cash straight away with the reference “Metrobank” and your transaction number.
- Cebuana Lhuillier, Bank of Commerce branches, certain Bayad Center locations and TrueMoney: pick up your cash straight away – you can see our full list of locations here.
- BDO Remit counters in SM Malls, RD Pawnshops and other agents: pick up your cash straight away with the reference “BDO” and your transaction number. You can see our full list of locations here.
For full information, please see our Philippines cash pickup page.
Bank transfer to the PhilippinesInstant to selected banks / others next day
If you’d like to send your money directly to a bank account, great news! Our transfers are instant to:
Use a different bank? Your money will never take more than one working day to arrive.
For full information, please see our Philippines bank transfer page.
Mobile money to the PhilippinesInstant transfer
If you'd like to send your transfer through Mobile money, it'll be added instantly to GCash (mobile wallet by Globe) in the Philippines.
All you need to do is:
- Check that your recipient already has a Mobile Money account
- Make a note of their Mobile Money number, ready for your transfer
For full information, please see our Philippines Mobile Money page.
Please note: due to technical issues, our service to SMART Mobile Money accounts is temporarily unavailable. The service will be back soon.
Airtime reloadInstant top up in the Philippines
Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on:
- Sun Cellular
For full information, see our Philippines Airtime reload page.
How much money can you send to the Philippines?
If you’re looking to set up payments to the Philippines, you’d probably like to know how much you can send.
The easy answer is: it depends where you’re sending from! Each country has its own maximum transfer limits and so the easiest thing to do is to head to the ‘Send to’ box in the top right-hand of the screen and type in how much you’d like to transfer. After that, we’ll show you straight away how much you can send – easy!
Our most popular transfer routes
Need to send money to the Philippines from somewhere else in the world?
Whether you have friends or family working, travelling or living in the Philippines, our fast money transfer service makes it quicker, easier and cheaper to support them financially and stay in touch – from wherever you are in the world.
Our most popular routes include America to the Philippines and the UK to the Philippines.