Want to get in touch with us? Whether you have a question to ask or a problem to solve, head to our FAQ pages to see if we've answered it there. If you're unsure about the status of your transfer, please check our Where's my money? page to find out more information.
If you're new to WorldRemit, our Getting Started page could be just what you need. We've filled it with loads of useful information, including an overview of the services we offer and important details like:
- How much you can send
- How long it takes for your money to arrive
- How you can pay for your transfer
- How we process cancellations and refunds
- How we process personal information
- How to verify your identity
Need to send us your documents?
If we've asked you to send us some documents, you can use the link we sent in our email to upload these straight to your account.
Lost the email? No problem! You can upload your documents here too:
- Photo ID
- Photo of yourself
- Proof of address - As directed by customer support
- Bank statement - As directed by customer support
Still have a question?
Because of COVID-19 safety measures and movement restrictions, we're operating with fewer support team members at the moment. So, it may take a little longer than usual to get in touch with us. To ensure that we give you the best service possible, we can offer you a choice of support options:
- FAQs - this is the best place to start with your query. Here you'll find video tutorials and a wide rage of articles to help with most questions
- Chat - if you have a transaction in progress, we can offer support through our chat agents
- Email - for any non-urgent issues you can fill in the form below to email us. We aim to respond within 48 hours
- Phone - if we've asked you to call us about your transaction, please scroll down to find the correct phone number for your country
As a reminder: please don't send us your card details.