From Amritsar to Madurai, WorldRemit has India covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
How to send money to India
1. Choose how you want to send: select bank deposit or airtime top-up, and enter the amount. You can transfer to all banks in 1-2 working days. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank deposits1-2 days
Transfer to all banks within 2 working days.
Mobile rechargeInstant transfer
Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on: Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Loop, MTS, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon GSM, Vodafone, Dish, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, and MTNL.
Recipients will get approximately 87% of the recharge value because India deducts tax locally.