From Amritsar to Madurai, WorldRemit has India covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
How to send money to India
1. Choose how you want to send: select bank deposit or airtime top-up, and enter the amount. You can transfer to all banks in 1-2 working days. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank deposits1-2 working days
Transfer to all banks within 1-2 working days, including:
SBI (State Bank of India), Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Union Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Yes Bank, IDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Canara Bank, Federal Bank, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Hyderabad.
Mobile rechargeInstant top-up
Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on: Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Loop, MTS, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon GSM, Vodafone, Dish, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, and MTNL.
Recipients will get approximately 87% of the recharge value because India deducts tax locally.