Sending money with WorldRemit is so easy
It’s hard to be thousands of miles away from the people you care about. But it needn’t be hard to send money back to them. With WorldRemit it’s easy.
See for yourself
It's simple online
It’s so much simpler and more convenient to send money online, than having to visit an agent or a bank. Just follow these steps to get started:
1. Choose the country you want to send to: we offer a choice of over 140 different countries.
2. Choose how you want to send your money:
- Cash pickup,
- Bank deposit,
- Mobile money or
3. Choose how much you want to send: enter an amount and our low fees and exchange rates will be clearly shown.
4. Enter your recipient’s details : add a new person by entering their details or choose from a list of people you’ve already sent to.
5. Pay and relax: Choose how you want to pay – bank account or debit/credit card - then confirm the amount.
As you can see we offer a choice of ways to send money, but please remember that not every service is available in every country. Whichever service you choose, we’ll require certain personal details from you, to ensure each transaction is as secure as you’d like it to be.
Your money’s there in an instant – because we’re already there
We always get your money to the people you love fast. How? We already hold funds in all the countries we send to, so there’s no wait. And, as soon as your transaction’s complete, you and your recipient will be alerted with an SMS and email.
WorldRemit – a very safe pair of hands
Every year WorldRemit goes from strength to global strength. And every month we seamlessly handle over half a million transactions, so you can be sure your money’s secure with us.
Don’t just listen to us
Trustpilot, the respected online review community, rates us as ‘Excellent’.
“Great experience, fast delivery, safe and secure - never had it so great before. Telling all my friends about WorldRemit.”
Olu. United States
All your questions answered.
If you have a question, you’ll probably find the answer on our FAQ page.
If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, we’re here to help 24/7.