Everything you need to know to send money online with us
How to send your money online
Forget visiting an agent or bank, you can send your money online with us in just a few steps – whether you’re sending via bank transfer, cash pick up, Mobile money or airtime top up.
With 4 million customers and over 120,000 5 star reviews, we’re certain that you’ll find sending money online with us a breeze! Here’s a quick video to show you exactly what you need to do to get started:
Even if you’re thousands of miles away from the people you care about, your money doesn’t need to be. Whether you’re sending to your mum or your best friend back home, below you’ll find the only steps you need – and they’re super easy to follow, we promise!
1. Where do you need to send to? We have 150 countries to choose from
3. How much do you want to send? You'll always see our low fees and exchange rates up front
4. Who are you sending to? Add the details of the person you’re sending to or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to before
5. How would you like to pay? Choose how to pay (bank account or debit/credit card), double check your amount and you're done!
Why choose us?
If you’re wondering why to send your money with WorldRemit, ponder no more! Here’s what makes us stand out from the rest:
- We’ve served 4 million happy customers already – and counting!
- And with over 120,000 5* reviews, you know your money’s in safe hands
- Our Customer Service is available 24/7 for whatever you need
- And we have a customer service team in the UK, one in the US and one in the Philippines, and we’re on hand to help in many different languages
- There’s no need to visit an agent or bank in person – we do it all online!
- We’re secure and FCA regulated, and we take your safety very seriously
- We offer fair and competitive fees
- We’re a top FinTech company changing the way people send money
- However you need to send money, we send from 50 countries to 150 countries around the world!
Top tips on sending with us
Before you start: make sure you have all the details of the person you’re sending to – like their bank account and mobile number – to hand, to make filling in their details as easy as possible
To avoid delays: triple check that all the details you add in are correct, so that there aren’t any mistakes that may have to be fixed later!
Verifying your identity: as we’re a regulated financial organisation we might need to verify your identity as part of our standard procedure, but don’t worry because it’s very easy to do: just upload a copy of your valid photo ID via our ‘contact us’ section
To track your transfer: did you know you can track exactly where your transfer is using the tracking feature on our website and in our app? Just go to your transactions history and open your transaction to start following your money on its journey
Updates: if you’re wondering how you’ll know when your money’s arrived or whether your recipient has all the details you need, we’ve got it sorted! Simply add yours and your recipient’s contact details when you place your transfer, and we’ll stay in touch with both of you about the progress of your transfer.
Have a question?
Head straight to our FAQ page for the answer!
Here you’ll find that we’ve created some useful articles tailored to the country you’re sending to and to the different services that we offer.
And if by any chance you don’t find what you’re looking for, we’re here to help 24/7. Just take a visit to our ‘contact us’ page to find out more.