From Hwange to Mutare WorldRemit has Zimbabwe covered
The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
Industry-leading payment security
How to send money to Zimbabwe
1. Choose how you want to send: mobile money to Ecocash, cash pickup from Steward Bank or Kaah Express, bank deposit, or airtime top-up. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank deposit1 working day
- Transfer to Steward bank within 1 working day and to other banks within 3 working days
- If sending to business accounts (eg. for school fees), please provide the appropriate reference so payments can be identified by the recipient (eg. invoice number, student name etc).
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from branches of Steward Bank, Kaah Express or Zimpost.
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
Money is added instantly to EcoCash accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Mobile Money account.
- You will need their Mobile Money number.