From Bawku to Takoradi, WorldRemit has Ghana covered.
- Send money instantly to MTN Mobile Money accounts
- Enjoy instant cash pickups and fast bank deposits in partnership with UnityLink
- Safe transfers using secure TRUSTe payment technology
How to send money to Ghana
1. Choose how you want to send: select cash pickup, mobile money, bank deposit or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank deposit1-2 working days
Transfer to major banks within 2 working days in partnership with UnityLink.
Transfer is available to Agricultural Development Bank, Fidelity Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Golden Link Financial Services, The Royal Bank.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
WorldRemit in partnership with UnityLink.
Cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of:
- Agricultural Development Bank
- ARB Apex Bank
- Fidelity Bank Ghana
- First Atlantic Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank
- GN Bank
- GTBank Ghana
- HFC Bank
- The Royal Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank
- UT Bank
- Zenith Bank
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
Money is added instantly to MTN Mobile Money and Airtel Money accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has a MTN Mobile Money or Airtel Money account.
- You will need the recipient's MTN Mobile Money or Airtel Money account number