From Bawku to Takoradi, WorldRemit has Ghana covered.
- Send money instantly to MTN Mobile Money accounts
- Enjoy instant cash pickups and fast bank deposits in partnership with UnityLink
- Safe transfers using secure TRUSTe payment technology
How to send money to Ghana
1. Choose how you want to send: select cash pickup, mobile money, bank deposit or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank deposit1-2 working days
Transfer to major banks within 2 working days in partnership with UnityLink.
Transfer is available to Agricultural Development Bank, Fidelity Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Golden Link Financial Services, The Royal Bank Limited-Ghana.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
WorldRemit in partnership with UnityLink.
Cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of:
- Ghana Commercial Bank
- Fidelity Bank Ghana
- Agricultural Development Bank
- The Royal Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank
- UT Bank
- HFC Bank
- ARB Apex Bank
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
Money is added instantly to MTN Mobile Money accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has an MTN Mobile Money account.
- You will need the recipient's MTN mobile number.