Send bank transfers to United Arab Emirates
See below for answers to your questions about sending bank transfers to the United Arab Emirates.
Which banks can I send to in United Arab Emirates?
You can send transfers to all major banks in United Arab Emirates.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in United Arab Emirates?
You can send to checking / current, savings and business accounts.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in United Arab Emirates?
Usually within 1-2 working days. We’ll notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
Please note: The recipient will see "Earthport Plc" on their bank statement
Sometimes we may require further information to comply with our regulatory requirements. If this is the case, we will email you.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in United Arab Emirates?
Emirati Dirham (AED) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in United Arab Emirates?
The maximum amount per transfer is dependent on the country where you are sending from and the payment used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payments for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to United Arab Emirates?
- Full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s bank name, IBAN (23 digits), and the BIC / SWIFT (between 8-11 digits).
- Mobile number- We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Email (optional) - We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of your transaction (e.g. in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications).
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.