From Santa Elena to Puerto San José WorldRemit has Guatemala covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
Zero fees on WorldRemit money transfers to Guatemala
To support the Guatemalan immigrant community and their loved ones back home, WorldRemit will waive 100% of their fees for money transfers to Guatemala. Simply enter MISION18 during the payment process in the ‘PROMO CODE’ section to benefit from the 100% fee discount.
Terms & Conditions: The promotion code MISION18 provides the user with a 100% discount on fees on all money transfers with WorldRemit to Guatemala. The code must be applied during the payment process in the ‘PROMO CODE’ section to benefit from the discount. This offer is only applicable for customers who are sending money to Guatemala and can be redeemed for all money transfers from the 6th June 2018 to 5th July 2018.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
- Cash is available for collection instantly from any branch of:
Banco de Desarrollo Rural, Banco G&T Continental, Fenacoac, Elektra and Banco Industrial de Guatemala.
- Recipients must quote "BTS" and their 11-digit reference number when collecting money.
- They will also be required to show valid identification.
- The maximum you can send per transaction is GTQ 11,000
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
You can now send money to any Tigo Money account in Guatemala. Tigo Money is the leading mobile financial service in Latin America. It offers a wide range of benefits, including sending and receiving money, paying utility bills, mobile top-up and much more!
- Money is added instantly to Tigo Money accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Tigo Money account.
- You will need the recipient's Tigo mobile number.