From Santa Elena to Puerto San José WorldRemit has Guatemala covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
Cash pickupInstant transfer
- Cash is available for collection instantly from any branch of:
Banco de Desarrollo Rural, Banco G&T Continental, Fenacoac, Elektra and Banco Industrial de Guatemala.
- Recipients must quote "BTS" and their 11-digit reference number when collecting money.
- They will also be required to show identification.
- The maximum you can send per transaction is GRQ 11,000
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
You can now send money to any Tigo Money account in Guatemala. Tigo Money is the leading mobile financial service in Latin America. It offers a wide range of benefits, including sending and receiving money, paying utility bills, mobile top-up and much more!
- Money is added instantly to Tigo Money accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Tigo Money account.
- You will need the recipient's Tigo mobile number.
Pay zero fees before 31st July when using the code TIGO1.