From Lusaka to Ndola to Kitwe, WorldRemit has Zambia covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to Zambia
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use a computer, smartphone or tablet
Cash pickup in ZambiaInstant transfer
You can send money to Zambia for a quick cash pickup. The cash is available to collect within minutes from any branch of Unimoni.
Bank transfer to ZambiaNext working day
You can make a transfer to current accounts, savings accounts and business accounts with all banks in Zambia. The funds will usually be available within one working day.
Mobile money to ZambiaInstant Transfer
Money is added instantly to MTN Mobile Money accounts in Zambia. Mobile money can be spent in stores, transferred or turned into cash by a local agent.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Mobile Money account.
- You will need their Mobile Money number.
Airtime top-up in ZambiaInstant top-up
Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on the following Zambian mobile networks:
The airtime is added to prepaid mobiles within minutes so your recipient can send texts, make calls and use their data. The airtime cannot be converted into cash.
Where can you send money to Zambia from?
You can make a Zambia money transfer from more than 145 countries around the world and support family and friends wherever you are. Some of our most common transfer routes include:
- UK to Zambia – Choose the most convenient way to transfer money to Zambia from the UK.
- America to Zambia– Receive bank-beating exchange rates and low fees on all US dollar money transfers to Zambia.
- Canada to Zambia – Support loved ones living, working or travelling in Zambia by making a Canadian dollar (CAD) to Zambian Kwacha (ZMW) transfer from more than 8,000 miles away.
- Australia to Zambia – Receive competitive exchange rates and low fees on all Australia to Zambia money transfers.
What currency can you send to Zambia?
The only currency you can send to Zambia is the Zambian Kwacha, which has the currency code ZMW. We have to convert your currency, whether it’s euros (EUR), pounds sterling (GBP) or US dollars (USD) into Zambian Kwacha before it can be transferred. We always show you the exchange rate you’ll receive upfront so you can check you’re getting the best deal.