From Lucea to Morant Bay, WorldRemit has Jamaica covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Jamaica
1. Choose how you want to send: select bank deposit, cash pickup or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank deposit1-3 days
Transfer to all banks within 1-3 working days.
Jamaican regulations require that photo ID, a Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN) and a Deposit Authorization Form are provided by your recipient the first time they receive funds through this service. This is a one-time process which is administered automatically by our local agent via email or fax. This process is not required for subsequent transfers.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from branches of JMMB Money Transfer and Victoria Mutual.
View pickup locations for JMMB Money Transfer
View pickup locations for Victoria Mutual