From Lucea to Morant Bay, WorldRemit has Jamaica covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to Jamaica online
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use a computer, smartphone or tablet
No fees on your first 3 money transfers. Use promo code 3FREE on each payment
Already a customer? Save $20 instead! Just refer your friends and you'll both get $20 off.
How to send money to Jamaica
- Choose how you want to send: select our bank deposit, cash pickup or airtime top-up service and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
- Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past or add a new recipient.
- Pay for the transfer: both you and your recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank transfer to Jamaica1-3 days
Transfer to all banks within 1-3 working days.
Jamaican regulations require that your recipient provides the following documents the first time they use this service:
- Photo ID (passport, driver’s licence or Jamaican National ID)
- Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN)
- Deposit Authorization Form (provided automatically by our local agent via email)
This is a one-time process which is administered automatically by our local agent via email or fax. This process is not required for subsequent transfers.
Cash pickup in JamaicaInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from branches of:
- JMMB Money Transfer
- Victoria Mutual
View pickup locations for JMMB Money Transfer
View pickup locations for Victoria Mutual
Airtime top-up to JamaicaInstant top-up
Send an airtime top-up to Jamaica. Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on the Lime mobile network.
Recipients will get 80% of the top-up value because Jamaica deducts tax locally.
Where can you send money to Jamaica from?
At WorldRemit, you can make a quick, simple and secure money transfer to Jamaica from more than 145 countries around the world. Our most popular transfer routes include:
- UK to Jamaica– We offer bank-beating exchange rates on pounds sterling (GBP) to put more Jamaican dollars (JMD) in your recipient’s pocket.
- America to Jamaica– Send cash, make a bank transfer or top-up the mobile phones of family and friends in Jamaica from the US.
- Canada to Jamaica – Receive low fees when transferring Canadian dollars (CAD) to Jamaica.
- Australia to Jamaica – Support family and friends living, working or travelling in Jamaica by sending Australian dollars (AUD) to Jamaica from more than 10,000 miles away.