From Tavua to Beqa Island, WorldRemit has Fiji covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Fiji
1. Choose how you want to send: select cash pickup, mobile money transfer or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from branches of Xpress Money network
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
Money is added instantly to Vodafone M-PAiSA Mobile Money accounts.
Please note that we can only send Mobile Money transfers to Fiji from Australia, Canada, EU countries, New Zealand, USA and UK
- Please check that the recipient already has a Mobile Money account.
- You will need the recipient's Mobile Money number.