From Tavua to Beqa Island, WorldRemit has Fiji covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Fiji
1. Choose how you want to send: select cash pickup, mobile money transfer or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and your recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
You can send money to Fiji and your cash will be available to collect instantly from branches of the Xpress Money network.
Mobile Money to FijiInstant transfer
When you transfer cash to Fiji, your money is added instantly to Vodafone M-PAiSA Mobile Money accounts.
Please note that we can only send Mobile Money transfers to Fiji from Australia, Canada, EU countries, New Zealand, USA and UK
- Please check that your recipient already has a Mobile Money account.
- You will need your recipient's Mobile Money number.
Airtime top-upInstant top-up
Transfer money to Fiji and mobile airtime will be added instantly to mobile phones on the following networks:
Where can you send money to Fiji from?
At WorldRemit, you can make a quick, simple and secure money transfer to Fiji from more than 145 countries around the world. The key expat locations with a significant Fijian population include:
That makes our most popular transfer routes:
- Australia to Fiji – We offer bank-beating exchange rates on Australian to Fijian dollars (AUD to FJD) to put more money in your recipient’s pocket.
- Canada to Fiji – Choose whether to top-up the mobile phones of family and friends or send cash from Canada to Fiji.
- USA to Fiji – Send US dollars (USD) to Fiji from America to support your family and friends.
- New Zealand to Fiji– Spend less money on fees when sending New Zealand Dollars (NZD) to Fiji for a cash pickup, as well as mobile money or mobile phone airtime.