What’s the fastest way to send money to Pakistan?
It’s quick and easy to send money to Pakistan with WorldRemit, and depending on the transfer method you choose, the funds could be available within minutes.
- Bank Transfer – Send money to personal accounts (checking/current and savings accounts) with all the major banks in Pakistan and the funds will usually be credited within two working days.
- Cash Pickup – If you prefer to send cash, send a cash pickup that your recipient can collect from any branch of the major Pakistani banks within minutes of the transfer being made.
- Mobile Money – Transfer money to any registered and active JazzCash mobile money account and the funds will be credited within two hours. Make sure your recipient’s name matches the name on their JazzCash account or it could take up to one working day.
- Airtime Top-Up – Send airtime to prepaid phones on the Telenor, Ufone, Warid and Zong networks instantly so family and friends can stay in touch.
What’s the cheapest way to send money to Pakistan?
Thanks to the Pakistan Remittance Incentive, WorldRemit can offer fee-free bank transfers on transactions over GBP 170 or the equivalent in your local currency. There’s also nothing for your recipient to pay. That makes a WorldRemit bank transfer the cheapest way to send money to Pakistan.
Is it safe to make a WorldRemit money transfer to Pakistan?
At WorldRemit, we make millions of transactions in more than 125 countries every year and use industry-leading technology to keep your personal data and money secure.
- All connections to WorldRemit through our website and mobile app are encrypted and secured.
- We use 3D Secure technology to protect your payments.
- We’re regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and meet the requirements of other global regulatory bodies.
- Our compliance and security teams continually monitor transactions to protect your account, sensitive details and money.
Always there when you need us
If you need a hand with your online money transfer to Pakistan, we’re ready and waiting to help. Our customer support team is available to answer calls and emails 24/7 in multiple languages. We also have a comprehensive FAQs section where you can find answers to the queries and questions you may have.