Save on your money transfer to Pakistan with our great offers:
Pay no fees when you send $210.01 or more to Pakistan! Find out more here
Sending less? If you’re a new customer, you can still send your first 3 money transfers without any fees using code 3FREE on each payment
Already a customer? Save $20 instead! Just refer your friends and you'll both get $20 off.
Get 10% extra for free!
Send a little extra love to your loved ones with the help of JazzCash mobile money: every time you top up a JazzCash mobile money wallet, your recipient will get 10% more for absolutely free!
This promotion is running from 1st March – 30th April and you’ll find the full terms and conditions terms and conditions here.
How to send money to Pakistan online
1. How do you want to send? Choose between cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile money or airtime top up - there's more information on all of these below.
2. Who are you sending to?
Add the details of your recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past.
3. How do you want to pay? Choose how to pay, and we'll send confirmation to both you and your recipient by SMS and email when your money is sent and received.
There's more details on all of these options below, or visit our FAQ for more information on transferring money to Pakistan.
Help support the construction of the Diamer-Bhasha and Mohmand Dams in Pakistan by sending money with us! Learn more about how you can help here.
Bank transfer to Pakistan2 working days
If you'd like to send your money to your recipient via a bank transfer, then you'll be pleased to hear that we offer transfers to personal accounts at the following banks within 2 working days (you're not able to make a transfer to a business account):
- Bank Alfalah
- United Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Bank Al Habib
Cash pickup in PakistanInstant transfer
If you'd prefer to send your money transfer to be picked up as cash, your recipient will be able to collect your cash straight away from:
- Allied Bank
- Bank Al Habib
- Bank Alfalah
- Bank of Khyber
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan
- FINCA Microfinance Bank
- JS Bank
- Meezan Bank
- Punjab Provincial Co-operative Bank
- Silk Bank
- Sindh Bank
- Soneri Bank
- The Bank of Punjab
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank
Mobile money to PakistanWithin 2 hours / Next working day (see below for more information)
JazzCash is Pakistan’s fastest growing mobile financial service, and you can now send money to any JazzCash mobile account in Pakistan with us. It offers a wide range of benefits, including sending and receiving money, paying utility bills, mobile top up (all operators), loan repayments, online payments, and much more! If you'd like to find out more, just click here.
To send to a JazzCash account, all you need to do is:
- Check that the person you're sending to already has a JazzCash mobile account and make a note of their JazzCash mobile number
- Make sure that the name you make your transfer to matches the name registered on their JazzCash mobile account, otherwise it may take up to 1 working day to send