Instant cash pickup from any branch of the Cash Minute network
- The fast, simple way to send money to Senegal
- Industry-leading payment security
How to send money to Senegal
1. How do you want to send? Choose between cash pickup, bank deposit or airtime top up. If you send as cash, your recipient will be able to pick up your money straight away from any branch of Wafacash, Banque Regionale De Marches, FDEA et Coopec Microfinances, La Poste Senegal, Cofina or Orabank, Wari and Cash Minute Network.
2. Who are you sending to? Choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. How do you want to pay? We'll send confirmation to both you and your recipient by SMS and email when your money is sent and received.
Bank transfer to SenegalNext working day
Want to send your money with a bank transfer? The person you're sending to will receive your money by the next working day, from these banks:
- Societe Generale de Banques in Senegal (SGBS)
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Banque Atlantique
- BICIS Groupe BNP Paribas
- Bank of Africa
Cash pickup in SenegalInstant transfer
If you'd like to send your money as cash to be picked up, your recipient will be able to collect it straight away from any branch of:
- Banque Regionale De Marches
- FDEA et Coopec Microfinances
- La Poste du Senegal
- Touch Point (In Touch)
- Cofina or Orabank
- Cash Minute Network
Airtime top up to SenegalInstant top up
Great news! Mobile airtime will be added straight away to phones on Orange and Tigo.
Where can you send money to Senegal from?
You can make a money transfer to Senegal from more than 145 countries around the world. Some of our most popular transfer routes include:
- UK to Senegal – Our competitive exchange rates and low fees make WorldRemit one of the cheapest ways to send money to Senegal.
- America to Senegal – Send US dollars (USD) to Senegal and get more Central African francs (CFA) for your money.
- Australia to Senegal – Send Australian dollars (AUD) to Senegal online using any device.
- Canada to Senegal – Choose the most convenient way to support family and friends in Senegal from our three transfer types.