From 漠河县 to 三亚 WorldRemit has China covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to China
1. How do you want to send? Choose between China Unionpay or airtime top up - there's more information on all of these below.
2. Who are you sending to? Add the details of your recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past.
3. How are you paying? Choose how to pay, and we'll send confirmation to both you and your recipient by SMS and email when your money is sent and received.
For more info on money transfers to China, visit our FAQ or read more below.
China UnionPayNext day
Transfer to China UnionPay cards by the next working day.
- Send to debit cards only
- Your recipient's card number must be 16-19 digits long and begin with “62”
- Your recipient must be a Chinese national