From Banda Aceh to Jayapura, WorldRemit has Indonesia covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family in Indonesia
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Indonesia
- How do you want to send? You can send money to Indonesia using our bank deposit or cash pickup service, or send mobile phone airtime to an Indonesian phone. There’s more information about all these services below.
- Who are you sending to? Select someone you’ve sent money to in the past or add the details of a new recipient
- How are you paying? Choose one of our numerous payment options and we’ll send notifications to you and your recipient once the transfer is complete.
Bank transfer to Indonesia2-3 working days
You can make a bank transfer to savings accounts with all the major banks in Indonesia. The account must be set up in the local currency – Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). Transfers are completed within 2-3 working days.
Cash pickup in IndonesiaInstant transfer
Your friends and family can collect the cash from any branch of the following networks within minutes:
- Bank Negara Indonesia: Collect your cash with the reference ‘Merchantrade’ and the 14-digit transaction number.
- PT Pos (Indonesian Post Office): Collect your cash with the reference ‘Merchantrade’ and the 14-digit transaction number.
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia: Collect your cash with the reference ‘Xpress Money’ and the 16-digit transaction number.
Airtime top up to IndonesiaInstant top-up
Send airtime directly to the mobile phones of friends and family on the following Indonesian networks:
- Esia Bakrie Telecom
- Fren Mobile8
- Indosat IM3
- Indosat Mentari
- Indosat Starone
- Telkom Flexi
- Telkomsel Kartu AS
- Telkomsel Simpati
- Three Telecom
Where can you send money to Indonesia from?
At WorldRemit, you can make a fast, simple and secure money transfer to Indonesia from more than 145 countries around the world. Some of our most popular transfer routes include:
- USA to Indonesia – We offer bank beating exchange rates on the US Dollar (USD) to put more Indonesian Rupiahs (IDR) in your recipient’s pocket.
- Australia to Indonesia – Support loved ones living, working or travelling in Indonesia by making a quick money transfer from Australia.
- Canada to Indonesia – Receive low fees when sending Canadian Dollars (CAD) to Indonesia
- New Zealand to Indonesia – Make a bank transfer, send cash or top-up airtime from thousands of miles away.