From Odienné to Abidjan, WorldRemit has Ivory Coast covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Ivory Coast
1. Choose how you want to send: select bank deposit, cash pickup or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank depositNext working day
Transfer to all banks by the next working day.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from any Quick Cash, Caisse D'Epargne or Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank) branches listed below.
Mobile MoneyWithin 1 working day
Transfers to MTN Mobile Money will be credited within 1 working day
- Please check that the recipient already has a Mobile Money account.
- You will need their Mobile Money number.