From Natitingou to Cotonou, WorldRemit has Benin covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Benin
1. Choose how you want to send: select bank deposit, cash pickup or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank depositNext working day
Transfer to all banks by the next working day.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of Orabank.
Cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of Express Union.