From La Quiaca to Ushuaia, WorldRemit has Argentina covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Argentina
1. Choose how you want to send: select cash pickup or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
- Cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of More Money Transfer. To view More Money Transfer locations, click here or visit the More Argentina website.
- Collection locations are open Mon - Fri: 9.00-18.00, Sat: 9.00-13.00.
- Recipients must quote their 11-digit reference number when collecting money.
- They will also be required to show identification.
- The maximum you can send per transaction is ARS 12,000.