From Riberalta to Tarija WorldRemit has Bolivia covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Bolivia
1. Choose how you want to send: select bank deposit, cash pickup or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank depositSame day
- Available for Banco Bisa only
- Credited on the same day
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from branches of Banco Mercantil Bolivia, Ganadero Bolivia, Banco Bisa Bolivia and ServiRed.
- Recipients must quote "BTS" and their 11-digit reference number when collecting money.
- They will also be required to show identification.
- The maximum you can send per transaction is USD 1,500