From Metápan to La Unión WorldRemit has El Salvador covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
Bank depositSame day
- Available for Banco Agrícola, Banco Davivienda, and Fedecrédito only
- Credited on the same day
Cash pickupInstant transfer
- Cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of:
Banco Agrícola, Credomatic El Salvador, Banco Azteca El Salvador, Fedecredito, Fedecaces, and Davivienda El Salvador.
- Recipients must quote their 11-digit reference number when collecting money.
- They will also be required to show identification.
- The maximum you can send per transaction is $ 1,500
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
Pay zero fees until July 31st when you use promo code TIGO2.
You can now send money to any Tigo Money account in El Salvador. Tigo Money is the leading mobile financial service in Latin America. It offers a wide range of benefits, including sending and receiving money, paying utility bills, mobile top-up and much more!
- Money is added instantly to Tigo Money accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Tigo Money account.
- You will need the recipient's Tigo mobile number.