From Metápan to La Unión WorldRemit has El Salvador covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
Bank depositSame day
- Available for Banco Agrícola, Banco Davivienda, and Fedecrédito only
- Credited on the same day
Cash pickupInstant transfer
- Cash is available to collect instantly from any branch of:
Banco Agrícola, Credomatic El Salvador, Banco Azteca El Salvador, Fedecredito, Fedecaces, and Davivienda El Salvador.
- Recipients must quote their 11-digit reference number when collecting money.
- They will also be required to show identification.
- The maximum you can send per transaction is $ 1,500
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
You can now send money to any Tigo Money account in El Salvador. Tigo Money is the leading mobile financial service in Latin America. It offers a wide range of benefits, including sending and receiving money, paying utility bills, mobile top-up and much more!
- Money is added instantly to Tigo Money accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Tigo Money account.
- You will need the recipient's Tigo mobile number.