From Mechi to Mahakali, WorldRemit has Nepal covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to Nepal
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use a computer, smartphone or tablet
Bank transfer to NepalNext day
You can make transfers to all major banks in Nepal within 1 business day. You can send money to checking/current accounts, savings accounts and business accounts.
Cash pickup in NepalInstant transfer
Send money to Nepal for a quick cash pickup. The cash is available to collect from thousands of Samsara, NIC Asia and Citizen Bank locations across the country within minutes.
View the full list of pickup locations in Nepal.
Airtime top-up to NepalInstant top-up
Top-up the mobile phones of friends and family in Nepal. Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on the following networks:
- NTC GSM
Recipients will get 98% of the top-up value because Nepal deducts tax locally.
Where can you make a Nepal money transfer from?
At WorldRemit, you can send money to Nepal from more than 145 countries around the world. Complete the transfer in minutes using any device to help support family and friends living, working or travelling in Nepal, or just stay in touch.
Some of our most popular transfer routes include:
- America to Nepal – We offer bank-beating exchange rates so your recipient gets more Nepalese rupees (NPR) for your US dollars (USD).
- Canada to Nepal – Take a look at our transfer options and choose the most convenient way to send money from Canada to Nepal.
- UK to Nepal – Receive low fees on all pound sterling (GBP) to Nepalese rupee (NPR) transfers.
- Australia to Nepal – We use industry-leading technology to keep every Australia to Nepal money transfer completely secure.
How much money can you send to Nepal?
That depends on the transfer type, the country you make the transfer from and the payment method. You will be told if your transfer is above or below the limit when you enter your intended transfer amount.