From Makary to Moloundou, WorldRemit has Cameroon covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
Our bank transfer service to all banks, except UBA, is temporarily unavailable due to technical issue.
We're sorry for any inconvenience and we’ll update you once we resume this service.
How to send money to Cameroon
1. Choose how you want to send: select from cash pickup, airtime top-up or bank deposit. If you're sending as cash, your recipient can collect from any branch of Express Union Wafacash, UBA, Banque Atlantique and Credit Populaire.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received
Bank deposit2-3 working days
Transfer to all banks in Cameroon, except for UBA, is temporarily unavailable.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from Express Union, Wafacash, UBA, Banque Atlantique and Credit Populaire.