From Makary to Moloundou, WorldRemit has Cameroon covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
Transfers to all banks in Cameroon are temporarily unavailable with the exception of UBA.
We're sorry for any inconvenience and we’ll update you once we resume this service.
For full details click here. Terms and conditions apply
How to send money to Cameroon online
1. Choose how you want to send money to Cameroon: select from cash pickup, airtime top-up or bank deposit. If you're sending as cash, the person you’re sending to can collect from any branch of Express Union Wafacash, UBA, Banque Atlantique and Credit Populaire.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and your recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received
Bank Transfer2-3 working days
- Transfers to UBA accounts only.
- Transfers to all other banks are temporarily unavailable.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from Express Union, Wafacash, UBA, Banque Atlantique, Credit Populaire and Express Exchange.
Airtime top upInstant top-up
Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on MTN and Orange.
Our most popular transfer routes
You can send money to Cameroon to help support family and friends from more than 145 countries around the world. Some of our most popular transfer routes include the UK to Cameroon, Australia to Cameroon and America and Canada to Cameroon. Transfers can be made online using any device so you can support your loved ones from home or on the move.
How much money can you send?
The amount of money you can send to Cameroon depends on the transfer type and the method of payment. To check how much money you can send to Cameroon, choose your transfer type and then enter the amount you’d like to send. If the amount exceeds the transfer limit then it will not be allowed.
What exchange rates do we offer?
As an international transfer specialist, we offer some of the most competitive exchange rates you’ll find, as well as some of the lowest fees. Whatever transfer type you choose, we’ll show you exactly how many Central African francs you’ll receive upfront and any fees that apply. Simply select your transfer type, enter the amount you wish to send and you’ll see the exchange rate we offer.