From Panchagarh to Lāta Chāpli, WorldRemit has Bangladesh covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Bangladesh
1. Choose how you want to send: select mobile money, cash pickup, bank deposit or airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank deposit2-3 days
Transfer to all banks within 2-3 working days.
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from any of the following networks:
- Collect instantly from any branch of Dutch-Bangla Bank payout network.
- Collect instantly from any branch of the following banks in the Xpress Money network:
- Agrani Bank Limited
- Bangladesh Krishi Bank
- Bank Asia Limited
- Brac Bank Limited
- First Security Islami Bank Limited
- Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Janata Bank Limited
- National Bank Limited
- Pubali Bank Limited
- Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank
- Rupali Bank Limited
- Sonali Bank Limited
- Southeast Bank Limited
- United Commercial Bank Limited
- Uttara Bank Limited
Mobile Money1 working day
Money added to Rocket accounts in 1 working day.
- Money is added instantly to Rocket accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Rocket account.
- You will need the recipient's Rocket mobile account number.