From Byangabo to Nyamata, WorldRemit has Rwanda covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to Rwanda
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use a computer, smartphone or tablet
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to pick up from any branch of:
- Amasezerano Community Banking
- Unimoni Exchange
- GTBank Rwanda
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
Money is added instantly to Tigo Cash and MTN Mobile Money accounts in Rwanda.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Mobile Money account.
- You will need their Mobile Money number.
Airtime top-upInstant top-up
Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on the following networks:
Where can you send money to Rwanda from?
At WorldRemit Rwanda, you can make a money transfer from more than 145 countries around the world including the UK, the US and more. Some of our most popular transfer routes include:
- UK to Rwanda– Send pounds sterling to Rwanda to help support family and friends living, working and travelling overseas
- USA to Rwanda – Receive more Rwandan francs (RWF) for your US dollar (USD) thanks to our bank-beating exchange rates and low fees.
- Canada to Rwanda– Choose the most convenient way to send money to Rwanda from our three transfer types.
- Australia to Rwanda- Send Australian dollars (AUD) to Rwanda online using any device.
What is the exchange rate on the Rwandan franc?
When you make a money transfer with WorldRemit Rwanda, you will receive bank-beating exchange rates and low fees. Simply enter the amount you want to transfer into the blue ‘Send to’ box on this page and you’ll be shown the exchange rate you’ll receive upfront. We also show you exactly how many Rwandan francs the person your sending the money to will receive.
What are the limits on money transfers to Rwanda?
There are minimum and maximum transfer limits that apply when you send money to Rwanda. Those limits depend on the transfer type, the country you’re making the transfer from and your payment method.
To check how much you can send, choose your transfer type, enter the amount you wish to send and a pop up will appear if it exceeds the transfer limit.