From Island Harbour to Bolly Ham Bay, WorldRemit has Anguilla covered.
- The fast, simple way to send an airtime recharge
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to Anguilla
1. Choose how you want to send: select airtime top-up, and enter the amount you want to send. You'll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.