Make a cash money transfer to Ghana
Use a computer, smartphone or tablet.
Choose from the many WorldRemit cash pickup locations in Ghana. Cash is available to collect almost immediately from any branch of:
- Agricultural Development Bank
- ARB Apex Bank
- Fidelity Bank Ghana
- First Atlantic Bank
- GCB Bank Ltd
- GN Bank
- Global Access Savings & Loans
- Golden Link
- HFC Bank
- The Royal Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank
- Zenith Bank
What is a cash money transfer?
A cash money transfer is a quick and convenient way of sending money to support friends and family living, working and travelling in Ghana. You can make the transfer from more than 50 countries around the world using any device. The cash can then be collected within minutes from multiple locations by the person you’re sending the money to.
With WorldRemit’s cash pickup service in Ghana, you can send a maximum of 32,000 Ghanaian cedis (GHS) per day and per transfer, although lower limits may apply depending on the country you make the transfer from and the payment method you use. As an international money transfer specialist, we offer bank-beating exchange rates and low fees to put more GHS in your recipient’s pocket.
How to send cash to Ghana
Making a cash money transfer to Ghana is quick and easy. All you need to do is:
- Choose the ‘Cash Pickup’ option from the dropdown menu in the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Enter the transfer amount
- You’ll be shown the exchange rate and low fees you’ll receive upfront
- Enter the details of the person you’re sending to, or select someone you have sent money to before
- Choose the pickup/branch location
- Pay online
- You and your recipient will receive notifications once the transfer is complete
- Your recipient will be able to collect the cash within minutes