The fast, simple way to make a bank transfer to Ghana
With WorldRemit, you can transfer money to bank accounts in Ghana from more than 50 countries around the world, using a computer, smartphone or tablet.
In fact, you can send money to all major banks in Ghana including:
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB Ghana)
- Fidelity Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB Ghana)
- Golden Link Financial Services
- Barclays Ghana
- The Royal Bank
What is a bank transfer?
Sending money to a Ghana bank account directly from your bank is a simple and secure way of making payments and transferring money to family and friends. The transfer can be completed online within minutes and we offer bank-beating exchange rates and low fees.
You can transfer to current/checking, savings and business accounts, and funds will usually be credited within 1-2 working days.
How to transfer money to bank accounts in Ghana
With WorldRemit, you can transfer money to a Ghana bank account simply and securely using any device. Here’s how it works:
- Choose the ‘Bank Deposit’ option from the dropdown menu in the blue ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- You’ll see our low fee and the exchange rate upfront
- Add the details of a new recipient or select someone you’ve sent to before
- Create an account or login if you haven’t already done so
- Choose how you want to pay for the transfer and pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email notifications when the funds are ready to collect.
If sending to business accounts, please provide the appropriate reference so payments can be identified by your recipient (e.g. invoice number, student name etc).