First Atlantic Bank Ghana
- Cash can be collected from any branch of First Atlantic Bank within minutes
- Enjoy bank-beating exchange rates and low fees
What is the fastest way to send money to Ghana?
There’s no faster way to send money to your family and friends in Ghana than via our cash pickup service. Once you complete the transfer online, the person you’re sending money to will be able to collect the cash within minutes from any branch of First Atlantic Bank.
The first step is to create your free WorldRemit account, which takes just a few seconds. You’ll then be able to transfer money for cash pickup to First Atlantic Bank from more than 50 countries around the world. You’ll also benefit from guaranteed exchange rates and low fees, with nothing for your recipient to pay on collection.
How to send money for cash pickup to First Atlantic Bank?
The transfer process at WorldRemit is fast, simple and secure. All you need are a few details from your recipient and you can make the transfer using any device.
- Click the ‘Cash Pickup’ tab in the calculator at the top of this page and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the amount you want to send
- We’ll show you our low fees and exchange rate upfront
- You’ll be redirected to a new page to log in or create an account if haven’t already
- Select someone you’ve sent to before or enter the details of a new recipient
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email notifications when the cash is ready to collect.
To collect the cash, your recipient must quote the 13-digit transaction number we’ll send you by SMS and email when the funds are ready. They’ll also have to show one form of valid photo ID. That includes a Ghanaian passport, a Ghanaian driver’s licence or another form of government-issued ID.
Other ways to send money to Ghana with WorldRemit
- Cash pickup – Send money that can be collected in cash by your recipient from a huge range of pickup locations.
- Bank transfer – Transfer money to current, savings and business accounts with all major Ghanaian banks.
- Mobile money – Make an instant transfer to the MTN or Airtel mobile money accounts of family and friends.
- WorldRemit Wallet – Transfer money instantly to your recipient’s WorldRemit Wallet.
- Airtime top up – Top-up prepaid mobile phones on the Ghanaian Tigo, Glo, MTN, Expresso and Vodafone networks from thousands of miles away.