ARB Apex Bank Ghana
- Cash can be collected from any branch of ARB Apex Bank instantly
- Enjoy bank-beating exchange rates and super-low fees
Send money for cash pickup to ARB Apex Bank in Ghana
Sending money for cash pickup is one of the fastest ways to send money to Ghana. You can complete the transfer using any device. The person you’re sending the money to will be able to collect the cash from any branch of ARB Apex Bank within minutes of the transfer being made.
You’ll enjoy super-low fees and guaranteed exchanges rates that we’ll show you upfront. There’s also nothing to pay on collection – so that’s more Ghanaian Cedis (GHS) in your recipient’s pocket.
How to transfer money for cash pickup to ARB Apex Bank, Ghana?
Sending money for cash pickup to ARB Apex Bank is fast, simple and secure. Signing up for your free account takes just seconds. You can then make online transfers 24/7 to support your loved ones from thousands of miles away. All you have to do is:
- Select the ‘Cash Pickup’ tab in the calculator at the top of this page and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the transfer amount – you’ll see the low fee and guaranteed exchange rate upfront
- Create an account or sign in if you haven’t already done so
- Choose someone you’ve sent to before or add the details of a new recipient
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation once the transfer is complete and the funds are ready to collect.
To collect the funds, your recipient must quote the 13-digit transaction number we’ll send you both when the cash is ready. They’ll also have to show one form of official identification (Ghanaian passport, driving licence or ID card).
What currencies can you send for cash pickup to Ghana?
The only currency you can send for cash pickup to ARB Apex Bank is the Ghanaian Cedi (GHS). We’ll convert your local currency into GHS before the transfer is made.
What other ways can you send money to Ghana with WorldRemit?
We offer a range of transfer methods so you can find the most convenient option for you and your recipient.
- Cash pickup – As well as ARB Apex Bank, you can send money for cash pickup to branches of Ecobank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Fidelity Bank, UT Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, First Atlantic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank and more.
- Bank transfer – Make payments and support loved ones with direct transfers to current, savings and business accounts with all the major Ghanaian banks.
- Mobile money – Send money to MTN and Airtel mobile money accounts that your recipient can access instantly.
- WorldRemit Wallet – Transfers to the WorldRemit Wallet are processed instantly so your recipient can send, receive and withdraw funds.
- Airtime top up – Top-up mobile phones on the Airtel, Glo, Expresso, MTN, Tigo and Vodafone Ghanaian networks so you can stay in touch.