Guaranty Trust Bank Ghana
- Transfer money to current, savings and business accounts at GT Bank
- Funds will usually be available within 1-2 days
Send money to Guaranty Trust Bank in Ghana
Transfer money to any account with GT Bank in Ghana to make payments and help support your family and friends. You can send money to pay school fees, make mortgage payments, pay for household upkeep and much more. All you need to do is create your free WorldRemit account and you can complete the transfer using any device.
How to send money to Guaranty Trust Bank, Ghana
Use our website or app to make an international bank transfer to GT Bank in Ghana from more than 50 countries around the world. All you need to do is:
- Select ‘Bank Transfer’ from the service options in the calculator at the top of this page
- Enter the transfer amount and you’ll see our low fees and guaranteed exchange rate upfront
- You’ll be asked to log in or create an account if you haven’t already done so
- Enter your recipient’s details (full name as it appears on their bank statement, bank name, branch name and account number)
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation once the transfer is complete.
How much money can you send to GT Bank?
The maximum transfer amount is the equivalent of £6,000 in Ghanaian Cedis (GHS). However, lower limits may apply depending on your location and payment type.
How else can you send money to Ghana with WorldRemit?
There are five quick, convenient and secure ways to send money to Ghana with WorldRemit:
- Bank transfer – Transfer money to current, savings and business accounts with all the major banks in Ghana.
- Cash pickup – Send money for cash pickup that can be collected from a huge number of pickup locations within just a few minutes.
- Mobile money – Send money to MTN and Airtel mobile money accounts and the funds will be credited instantly.
- WorldRemit Wallet – Transfer funds to your recipient’s WorldRemit Wallet which they can use to send, receive and store their money.
- Airtime top up – Top-up the airtime of prepaid mobile phones on the Airtel, Glo, MTN, Tigo, Vodafone and Expresso Ghanaian networks.