Fidelity Bank Ghana
- Low fees, bank beating exchange rates and nothing for your recipient to pay
- Cash pickup funds will usually be credited within minutes, bank transfers in 1-2 days
Make an international money transfer to Fidelity Bank, Ghana
With WorldRemit, you can send money to Fidelity Bank, Ghana online using our bank deposit or cash pickup service. All you need to do is sign up for a free WorldRemit account, which takes just a few seconds. You’ll then be able to send money to Fidelity Bank, Ghana from more than 50 countries around the world.
Our bank transfer service allows you to send money direct to current, savings or business accounts with Fidelity Bank, Ghana. Once the transfer is complete, the funds will usually be available within one to two working days.
Our cash pickup service is the fastest way to send money to Fidelity Bank, Ghana. Once you’ve completed the simple transfer process on our website or app, your recipient will be able to collect the cash from any branch of Fidelity Bank, Ghana, usually within minutes.
How to transfer money to Fidelity Bank, Ghana
Make an international bank transfer to Fidelity Bank in Ghana 24/7 using our website or app. All you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Bank Transfer’ service in the calculator at the top of this page
- Enter the transfer amount – you’ll see our bank-beating exchange rates and low fees upfront
- You’ll be redirected to a new page to create an account or log in if you haven’t already done so
- Choose someone you’ve sent to before or enter the details of a new recipient
- Pay online
We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email confirmation once the funds have been credited.
What information will you need from your recipient?
We’ll need a few details about your recipient to complete the transfer to Fidelity Bank.
- Full name as it appears on their bank statement
- The name of their branch and their account number.
- Mobile number so we can send an SMS notification to inform them that the funds have been credited.
We recommend you double-check these details with your recipient to avoid any delays.
How much can you send?
There’s a maximum limit on international bank transfers of the Ghanaian Cedi (GHS) to Fidelity Bank, equivalent to £6,000 per day. However, lower limits may apply depending on your chosen payment method and the country you make the transfer from.
How to transfer money for cash pickup to Fidelity Bank in Ghana?
Sending money for cash pickup to Fidelity Bank in Ghana is quick, simple and secure. Just follow the steps below on our website or app:
- Choose the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in the calculator at the top of this page
- Click ‘Continue’
- Enter the transfer amount – you’ll see our low fee and exchange rate upfront
- You’ll be asked to sign in or create an account if you haven’t already done so
- Enter the details of a new recipient or select someone you’ve sent to before
- Choose your payment method and pay online
Both you and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications when the funds are ready to collect
How will your recipient collect the cash?
The funds will usually be ready to collect within minutes of the transfer being paid. Your recipient can go along to any branch of Fidelity Bank in Ghana to collect the funds. They’ll need the 13-digit transaction number we’ll send you both by SMS and email and one form of government-issued photo ID.
What’s the transfer limit?
The maximum amount you can send for cash pickup to Fidelity Bank is 32,000 Ghanaian Cedis (GHS) per day and per transfer. Lower limits may apply depending on the sending country and your payment method.
Other ways to send money to Ghana
At WorldRemit, we offer a full range of transfer methods. That includes our mobile money and WorldRemit Wallet service, both of which give your family and friends immediate access to the funds. Plus, you can send airtime to top up your loved ones’ phones.