The fast, simple way to make a bank transfer to the Philippines
Need to send money to someone you care about in the Philippines? Make a transfer from your bank account straight to theirs in just a few easy steps! You can make instant bank transfers to Banco de Oro (BDO), Metrobank, PNB, Landbank, BPI and other select Philippine banks.
Sending to other Philippine banks? Your money will never take more than one working day to arrive. See the full list below.
- Al Amanah Islamic Investment Bank
- ANZ Bank
- Asia United Bank
- Banco De Oro Savings Bank Inc
- Bank of America
- Bank of China
- Bank of Florida
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
- BDO Private Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- BPI Family Bank
- BPI Direct BanKo
- Cebuana Lhuillier Rural Bank Inc
- China Bank
- China Bank Savings
- CTBC BANK
- CIMB Bank Philippines Inc.
- Citibank, Development Bank Of The Philippines (DBP)
- Dungganon Bank
- East West Bank
- Equicom Savings Bank Inc
- PNB Savings Bank (First Allied Development Bank)
- First Consolidated Bank
- Hongkong And Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC)
- ING Bank N.V.
- Isla Bank Inc.
- KEB Hana
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Land Bank of The Philippines (Landbank)
- Malayan Bank Savings and Mortgage Bank Inc
- Maybank Philippines Inc
- Mega International Commercial Bank
- Mizuho Bank (Fuji Bank)
- MUFG Bank (Bank of Tokyo)
- BDO Network Bank (One Network Bank)
- Omnipay Inc
- Partner Rural Bank (Cotabato)
- Philippine Bank Of Communications (PBCOM)
- Philippine Business Bank
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Philtrust Bank
- Producers Savings Bank Corporation
- Philippine Savings Bank (PSBank)
- Quezon Capital Rural Bank
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation(RCBC)
- Sterling Bank Of Asia
- Shinhan Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Sun Savings Bank
- The Standard Chartered Bank
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- UCPB Savings Bank
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- UOB Philippines
- Wealth Development Bank
- Yuanta Savings Bank Philippines, Inc (Tongyang)
What's a bank deposit?
A bank transfer is a simple, quick and secure way to send money to the Philippines from your debit or credit card. If you have family or friends living, working or travelling in the Philippines, there's no easier way to support them from wherever you are in the world!
You can transfer money online to the Philippines using a debit card or credit card from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
How to transfer money to a Philippines bank account?
Transfer money online to the Philippines with us in a few simple steps:
- Choose our ‘Bank Deposit’ service and select the bank* you want to pay money into
- Choose the amount of money you want to send
- Enter the bank details of the person you’re sending to
- We'll send you and your recipient an SMS notification once your transfer has been made
*WorldRemit now offers transfers to select USD Accounts in the Philippines (available to BDO USD accounts only). All other Philippine Bank transfers are to PHP accounts.
Why use us
It's true: there are banks in many countries around the world that allow you to make money transfers to Philippines bank accounts. But here at WorldRemit, we offer lower fees and more competitive exchange rates than you’re likely to find elsewhere. We also show you our exchange rates and transfer fees upfront so you'll never be caught out!
Our customers send thousands of transfers to Philippines bank accounts every year from countries including the US, UK, Canada and Australia. We also use industry leading technology to protect your data and guarantee the money will arrive quickly and safely every time.