How to transfer money to BPI Philippines
Bank of the Philippines Islands, known as BPI, is one of the most trusted banks in the Philippines. It has an extensive network of more than 800 branches and over 2,000 ATMs in the Philippines, as well as remittance centres in Hong Kong and representative offices in UAE and Japan. In 2017, WorldRemit partnered with BPI Philippines to create a quick, easy and secure way for the more than 2.4 million Filipinos working abroad to send money back home to help support their families and friends. This invaluable support has meant that many friends, family members, and loved ones have been able to receive the education they deserve.
How to make a transfer to BPI Philippines
Transfers to BPI Bank in the Philippines are typically cleared within 2 minutes. You can send money directly to current and savings accounts, as well as business accounts. That makes a bank transfer to BPI Philippines a simple and cost-effective way to send money to loved ones and make business payments.
You can make a bank transfer to BPI Philippines with WorldRemit by following these simple steps:
- Visit our homepage and select Philippines from the country dropdown list
- Select 'Bank transfer' as the delivery method
- Choose ‘BPI and BPI Family Savings PHP accounts’ as the bank transfer partner
- Enter the amount you want to send and click the ‘Continue’ button
- You’ll be redirected to the login page or you can sign up if you don’t already have an account with us
- Enter the details of a new recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to before
- Choose how you want to pay for the transfer
- Transfers to BPI Philippines will be made within 2 hours and you and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications once the transfer is complete
What currencies can you send to BPI Philippines bank accounts?
You can only send Philippine Pesos (PHP) to BPI accounts. At WorldRemit, we offer more competitive exchange rates than you’re likely to find elsewhere. We also show you the exchange rate you’ll receive when converting your US Dollars (USD), British Pounds (GBP), Australian Dollars (AUS) and more to Philippine Pesos, so you can check you’re getting the best deal.
How much can you send to BPI Philippines bank accounts?
The maximum limit for bank transfers to BPI Philippines depends on the country you’re making the transfer from and your chosen payment method. We’ll tell you if the amount you want to send exceeds the transfer limit.