Bank AL Habib is one of Pakistan’s biggest banks, with a network of more than 650 branches in 235 towns and cities across the country. International remittances are big business for Bank AL Habib, with more than 6 million Pakistanis living and working abroad in countries such as the UK, the United States and Singapore. They send close to $20 billion back to Pakistan every year, making it among the top ten remittance-receiving countries in the world.
WorldRemit has joined forces with Bank AL Habib to make the process of sending money to Pakistan faster, cheaper and more convenient. Our mobile-first, digital model allows people in over 50 countries to transfer money to Bank AL Habib in Pakistan online in just a couple of minutes.
You can save on international money transfers to Bank AL Habib by paying no fees on transfers equivalent to $210 (USD) or more!
How can you send money to Bank AL Habib, Pakistan?
There are two simple, quick and secure ways you can make an online money transfer to Bank AL Habib in Pakistan with WorldRemit: bank transfer and cash pickup.
Our bank transfer service allows you to send funds directly to the current/checking and saving accounts of Bank AL Habib customers. The funds will usually be credited to your recipient’s account within 2 working days.
Alternatively, you could use our quick cash pickup service. That allows you to send money that can be collected by your recipient in cash from any of the 650 Bank AL Habib branches across Pakistan. The benefit of our cash pickup service is that the money will be ready to collect within just a few minutes of the transfer being made.
How to make a bank transfer to Bank AL Habib, Pakistan
You can make a bank transfer to Bank AL Habib from more than 50 countries around the world using any device. To complete the transfer, you will need your recipient’s bank account number and the IBAN and BIC (or SWIFT) code. Then follow the simple process below:
- Choose the ‘Bank Deposit’ service in the ‘Send to’ box at the top of this page
- Enter the transfer amount
- You’ll see our exchange rate and low fees upfront
- Create an account if you don’t already have one
- Enter the details of a new recipient or select someone you’ve sent to before
- Pay online
- We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and/or email notifications when the transfer is complete and the funds have been credited
How to send a cash pickup to Bank AL Habib, Pakistan
Our cash pickup service is the fastest way to make a money transfer to Pakistan. The cash will usually be ready to collect within just a few minutes of the transfer being made and your loved ones will be able to collect the cash from any of the 650 branches of Bank AL Habib across Pakistan. Here’s how you do it:
- Select the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Set the payout-network – in this case, ‘Allied Bank, Bank AL Habib, Bank of Punjab, MCB, or National Bank of Pakistan’
- Enter the transfer amount
- Create an account if you don’t have one already
- Add your recipient’s details
- Choose how you want to pay
- You and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications when the cash is ready to collect
To collect the cash, your recipient must quote their 11-digit transaction reference number, which we’ll send by SMS when the funds are ready, and show one form of valid photo ID (a passport, Pakistani driver’s license or Computerized National Identity Card).