Send money to a Pakistan bank account with WorldRemit
Use a computer, smartphone or tablet.
You can make a bank transfer to personal checking/current accounts and savings accounts with all major banks in Pakistan. Transfers are usually made within two working days and you and the person you’re sending the money to will be notified by SMS and email once the funds are cleared.
What is a bank transfer to Pakistan?
Making an online bank transfer to Pakistan is a quick and very simple way of sending money to support friends and family overseas. The money is sent directly to the bank account of your recipient in Pakistan. To do this, we have to convert the money into Pakistan rupees (PKR), which we do at some of the most competitive exchange rates online. We also charge a low fee for this service that you’ll be shown upfront.
How do you wire money to Pakistan?
Completing a wire transfer to Pakistan, also known as a bank transfer, is easy. You can send money to Pakistan bank accounts from more than 145 countries around the world, including the US, the UK, Australia, Canada and more using our website or app.
All you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Bank Deposit’ service from the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- You’ll then be shown our low fees and the amount of Pakistani rupees (PKR) your recipient will receive
- Double check the information you have with your recipient and enter their details (including full name, the city they live in, their account details, mobile phone number and sending reason)
- Choose your payment method
- Both you and your recipient will receive SMS notification once the transfer is complete and the funds are cleared
What are the limits for an online bank transfer to Pakistan?
The maximum and minimum limits when wiring money to Pakistan differ depending on your payment method and the country you make the transfer from. A pop-up will appear to tell you if your intended transfer amount is more or less than the limits that apply.