ZB Bank, Zimbabwe
Note: our cash pickup service is temporarily unavailable. Please use our bank transfer or mobile money services instead
- Cash can be collected within minutes of the transfer being made
- Super low fees, bank-beating exchange rates and guaranteed cash in US Dollars
Send money for cash pickup to ZB Bank in Zimbabwe
Sending money online for cash pickup to ZB Bank in Zimbabwe with WorldRemit is one of the fastest ways to get money into your loved ones’ hands – even when you’re thousands of miles away. Just create your free WorldRemit account and you’ll be able to make 24/7 transfers to friends and family living, working and travelling in Zimbabwe.
You can send money for cash pickup to ZB Bank in Zimbabwe using any device from more than 50 countries around the world. Your recipient will be able to collect the money, in cash, from any branch of ZB Bank within minutes of the transfer being made. Plus, there are no fees for your recipient to pay on collection.
How to transfer money to ZB Bank, Zimbabwe
Cash pick up is a quick, secure and low-cost way to send money to ZB Bank – plus, it’s so easy. All you need to do is:
- Select the cash pickup service in the calculator at the top of this page and click ‘continue’
- Enter the transfer amount and we’ll show you our low fees and competitive exchange rate upfront
- Sign in or create an account if you don’t have one already
- Choose someone you’ve sent to before or add the details of a new recipient
- Pay online
You and your recipient will receive SMS alerts when the funds are ready to collect.
The only currency you can send via cash pickup to Zimbabwe is US Dollars (USD). We have a cash guarantee partnership in place with ZB Bank to ensure your cash is ready to collect every single time.
How does your recipient collect the cash?
Your recipient can collect the cash from any branch of ZB Bank across Zimbabwe. All they’ll need is the 8-digit transaction number we’ll send you and your recipient by SMS and one form of government-issued ID (driving licence, passport, national ID card or residence permit).
How else can you send money to Zimbabwe with WorldRemit?
Sending money for cash pickup to ZB Bank or any of the other pay-out networks in Zimbabwe (including Kaah Express, NMB Bank, CBZ Bank, Get Bucks, Direct Connect and more) is one of the fastest ways to transfer money to Zimbabwe. Here’s a full list of cash pickup locations in Zimbabwe.
However, we also offer other transfer types:
- Bank transfer – Transfer money to accounts with any bank in Zimbabwe and the funds will be available within three working days.
- Mobile money – Send money to your recipient’s EcoCash mobile money account and the funds will be credited almost immediately.