Good news. If you need to send money in a hurry, we have a service that won't disappoint, or keep your loved ones waiting. That’s because you can send money for cash pickup that can be collected almost instantly in USD.
There are thousands of cash pickup locations for your recipients to pick their cash up from. They can pickup from branches of:
Check all Steward Bank cash pick up locations
Check all Kaah Express cash pick up locations
Quest Financial Services
Check all Quest Financial Services cash pick up locations
People's Own Savings Bank
Check all People's Own Savings Bank cash pick up locations
Success Microfinance Bank
Check all Success Microfinance Bank cash pick up locations
You can also collect your money form any branch of:
- Direct Connect
- Express Financial Services
What is cash pickup?
WorldRemit cash pickup to Zimbabwe is a quick and convenient way to send money to help support friends and family travelling, working and living in Zimbabwe. You can send cash to Zimbabwe from over 50 countries around the world in minutes, using any device. Once the transfer has been made, the person you’re sending money to can collect the cash from a wide range of pickup locations.
Best of all, we offer bank-beating exchange rates and low fees to put more US dollars in your recipient’s pocket. Please note that the official currency of Zimbabwe is the US dollar (USD).
How to send cash to Zimbabwe
Sending money for cash pickup to Zimbabwe takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete. All you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Cash Pickup’ service in the blue ‘Send to’ box on our website or app
- Enter the amount you want to send (you’ll be shown the small fee that applies and the amount of US dollars your recipient will receive).
- You’ll be asked for your recipient’s full name as it appears on their ID, their address, their mobile number and the reason for the transfer
- Select the pickup location
- Pay online
You and your recipient will receive an SMS notification and a transaction reference number once the transfer is complete.
To collect the cash from the chosen location, your recipient will need:
- A valid photo ID – National ID, passport, driver’s licence or residence permit
- The 8-digit transaction reference number
What is the transfer limit when you send cash to Zimbabwe?
The maximum amount of cash you can send to Zimbabwe is:
- Kaah Express – USD 1,000 per transfer
- CBZ Bank – USD 1,000 per transfer
- NMB Bank – USD 1,000 per transfer
The limit for all other pickup locations depends on the country you’re sending from and your chosen payment method.
Other ways to send money to Zimbabwe
We offer a full range of transfer types, so you can send money to Zimbabwe in the most convenient way. These include:
- Bank transfer – Transfer money directly to current, savings and business accounts with Steward Bank. The funds will be credited the same day.
- Mobile money – Support your loved ones in Zimbabwe by sending money instantly to their EcoCash mobile money accounts.