Bank transfer to Vietnam
The simple way to send money to a Vietnamese bank account
Use a computer, smartphone or tablet
Make a bank transfer to Vietnam and help to support family and friends living, working, or travelling in the country. The funds will usually be credited within 1-2 working days.
What is a bank transfer to Vietnam?
A bank transfer is a simple, quick and secure way to send money from your bank account directly to a current, savings or business account in Vietnam. All you need are a few details from the person you’re sending the money to and you can make the transfer in minutes.
At WorldRemit, you can make a bank transfer to Vietnam from more than 145 countries around the world. The only currency that can be sent to Vietnam is the Vietnamese Dong (VND), so we convert your currency before the transfer can be made. We show you the bank-beating exchange rate and low fees upfront so you can check you’re getting the best deal.
How does it work?
Make a Vietnamese bank transfer using our website or app. All you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Bank Deposit’ service from the options in the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- Add your recipient’s details
- Pay online
- We’ll send you and your recipient SMS notification when the funds are credited and cleared
What information do you need from your recipient?
Please make sure your recipient’s details are correct before you complete the transfer. You must provide the following:
- Their full name – To avoid delays this should match the name on their bank statement exactly
- Address - The city your recipient lives in
- Account details – Bank name, account number and SWIFT/BIC code
- Mobile number – So we can send your recipient SMS notification when the funds are credited
- Sending reason – Tell us whether the funds are for ‘family or friend support’, ‘purchase of services’, ‘property payment’, or ‘sending to self’.
- Email (optional) – So we can send email confirmation to your recipient.