Send bank transfers to Pakistan
See below for answers to your questions about sending bank transfers to Pakistan.
Which banks can I send to in Pakistan?
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Pakistan?
You can send to personal checking/ current and savings accounts.
Important: Please note that we cannot transfer to business accounts.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Pakistan?
Usually within 2 working days. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Pakistan?
Pakistani Rupee (PKR) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts in Pakistan?
The limit will depend on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payments for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient for bank transfers to Pakistan?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name, (2) IBAN and (3) BIC (or SWIFT).
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.