National Bank of Pakistan
National Bank of Pakistan is a government-owned bank with more than 1,450 branches across the country. It’s currently one of the five largest banks in Pakistan and also has branches and offices in many countries around the world.
- Transfer money directly to personal accounts with the National Bank of Pakistan
- Enjoy fee-free transfers above USD210 (or equivalent)
Make a National Bank of Pakistan money transfer
With WorldRemit, making a bank transfer to an account with the National Bank of Pakistan is easy. All you need are a few details from your recipient and you can complete the transfer from thousands of miles away. You can send money to all personal accounts with National Bank of Pakistan, making it a low-cost, secure and convenient way to support loved ones overseas.
Simply sign up for your free WorldRemit account and you can complete the transfer in minutes, using any device. You’ll receive bank-beating exchange rates, and thanks to the Pakistan Remittance Initiative (PRI), there are no fees payable on transfers above USD210 (or the equivalent in your local currency).
How to send money to National Bank of Pakistan
All you need to do is:
- Go to the calculator at the top of this page and select the ‘Bank Transfer’ service
- Enter the transfer amount and you’ll see our exchange rate and low fees upfront
- Sign in or create an account if you haven’t already
- Add the details of the person you’re sending to – or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to before
- Choose how you want to pay
You and your recipient will receive SMS and email notifications when the funds have been credited.
The funds will be credited within 1-2 working days.
What information will you need to complete the transfer?
We’ll need your recipient’s full name, city, mobile number and bank account details. That includes the IBAN and BIC or SWIFT code. It’s worth double-checking that all the details you have for your recipient are correct, as it can be difficult to stop a transfer once it has begun. Entering their full name exactly as it appears on their bank statement will also help to prevent delays.
What’s the fastest way to send money to Pakistan?
A National Bank of Pakistan online money transfer is just one way to send money to loved ones with WorldRemit.
- Bank transfer – Transfer money to accounts with all the major banks in Pakistan. The funds will be credited within two working days.
- Cash pickup – Send money that can be collected by your recipient in cash from a huge number of pickup locations across the country. The cash is usually ready to collect within minutes.
- Mobile money – Transfer money to your recipient’s JazzCash mobile money account. The money will be credited within two hours.
- Airtime top up – Top up the airtime of prepaid mobile phones on the Warid, Zong, Ufone, Telenor and Mobilink networks. The airtime will be added within minutes.