Allied Bank of Pakistan
Allied Bank is the fifth largest bank in Pakistan with more than 1,300 branches and ATMs across the country.
- Enjoy fee-free transfers above USD210 (or equivalent)
- The funds will usually be credited within two working days
Make an Allied Bank international money transfer
With WorldRemit, you can make a quick, simple and low-cost bank transfer to Allied Bank of Pakistan from more than 50 countries around the world. Just complete the transfer using any device and make it to support your loved ones wherever you are.
You can send money to personal current/checking and savings accounts with Allied Bank. Before you make the transfer, we’ll show you our super-low fees and bank-beating exchange rates so you can check you’re getting the best deal.
How to send money to Allied Bank of Pakistan
Transferring money to an account with Allied Bank of Pakistan is simple, safe and secure. Just sign up for your free WorldRemit account and follow these steps:
- Select the ‘Bank Transfer’ service in the calculator at the top of this page and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the transfer amount
- You’ll be asked to sign in or create an account if you haven’t already
- Pick from a list of people you’ve sent to before or add the details of a new recipient
- Choose your payment method and pay online
You and your recipient will be sent SMS and email confirmation when the transfer is complete and the funds have been credited.
What information will you need to complete the transfer?
There are certain details you’ll need from your recipient to complete the transfer. That includes their full name, their branch name, their IBAN and their BIC (or SWIFT code). We’ll also ask for your recipient’s mobile number, so we can send them an SMS notification once the funds have been credited.
What’s the Pakistan Remittance Incentive (PRI)?
The Pakistan Remittance Incentive is a joint initiative to make remittances to Pakistan faster, cheaper and more convenient. No matter what country you make the transfer from, you will receive zero fees when you send the equivalent of USD210 or more to Allied Bank of Pakistan.
What’s the fastest way to send money to Pakistan?
When you want to send money in a hurry, there are several transfer types you can choose from. Thes include:
- Bank transfer – Transfer money to accounts with all major Pakistani banks. Transfers will be completed in 1-2 working days.
- Cash pickup – Sending money for cash pickup is one of the fastest ways to send money to loved ones in Pakistan. The cash can be collected by your recipient from a huge number of pickup locations almost immediately.
- Mobile money – Transfer money to any active and fully registered JazzCash mobile money account and it will be credited within two hours (or the next working day depending on when the transfer is made).
- Airtime top up – Top up prepaid mobile phones on the Mobilink, Telenor, Ufone, Warid and Zong Pakistani networks. The mobile recharge will be added within minutes.