Transfer money to Banco LAFISE Bancentro, Nicaragua
Since 1991, Banco LAFISE Bancentro has provided banking products and services for the people and businesses of Nicaragua. One of the key services it provides is the receipt of international remittances from the many Nicaraguans who live abroad and want to send money back home.
We’ve partnered with Banco LAFISE Bancentro to make it quicker and easier than ever before to send money to Nicaragua. So you can support family and friends living, working and travelling in the country. What’s more, we’re cheaper than most banks and many other money transfer specialists. Plus, creating an account takes only a few seconds.
How to send money to Banco LAFISE Bancentro in Nicaragua
You can send speedy money transfers to Banco LAFISE Bancentro from more than 50 countries around the world on our website or app. Once you’ve created your free account, you can make 24/7 transfers using any device, so you can support your loved ones wherever you are.
There are two convenient ways to send money to the Banco LAFISE Bancentro. You can either send money directly to your recipient’s bank account using our bank transfer service. Or, you can send funds that can be collected in cash (a ‘cash pickup’) by the recipient from any Banco LAFISE Bancentro branch.
What’s the fastest way to send money to Nicaragua?
Our cash pickup service is the fastest way to get your money into your recipient’s pocket. Once you’ve completed the transfer online, your recipient will be able to collect the cash from any branch of Banco LAFISE Bancentro in Nicaragua, usually within just a few minutes. Our bank transfer takes a little longer, with the funds usually credited the same day.
How do you make a bank transfer to Banco LAFISE Bancentro?
All you need are a few details from your recipient to make a quick bank transfer online. That includes their full name as it appears on their bank statement, their bank name, branch name and account number, and their mobile phone number, so we can send them confirmation that the funds have been credited. You can then complete the transfer in minutes:
- Visit our homepage and select Nicaragua from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Select ‘Bank Transfer’ as the preferred service
- Enter the amount you want to send
- You’ll see our low fee and bank-beating exchange rate upfront
- Create an account or login if you haven’t already
- Add your recipient’s details
- Pay online
- We’ll send you and your recipient SMS confirmation once the funds have been credited
There’s a maximum limit of USD 5,000 per transfer, although this may be lower depending on your location and your payment type.
How do you send money for cash pickup to Banco LAFISE Bancentro?
The process for sending money for cash pickup to Banco LAFISE Bancentro is very similar, although in this case you also have to select the payout-network, which is the banking group your recipient will collect the cash from. All you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Cash Pickup’ service
- Set the payout-network to ‘Bancentro’
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Select someone you’ve sent to before or add the details of a new recipient
- Choose your method of payment and pay online
- We’ll send you and your recipient SMS notifications once the funds are ready to collect
There’s a maximum transfer limit of USD 1,500 per transfer. Your recipient must quote the 11-digit transaction number they’ll receive by SMS and show one form of government-issued photo ID (passport, driver’s licence, national ID card, foreign passport and visa) when they collect the cash.