From Puerto Cabezas to Managua WorldRemit has Nicaragua covered.
- The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
- Industry-leading payment security
- Use on a computer, smartphone or tablet
How to send money to the Nicaragua
1. Choose how you want to send: select from cash pickup or bank deposit. When you send money as cash, the person you're sending it to can collect it from nearly 8,000 pickup locations.
2. Enter your recipient's details: add a new recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and your recipient will recieve notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank depositSame day
- Available for Banco LAFISE Bancentro only
- Credited on the same day
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available for collection instantly from any branch of:
Banpro, Banco Credomatic Nicaragua, and Bancentro.
- Recipients must quote their 11-digit reference number when collecting money.
- They will also be required to show identification.
- The maximum you can send per transaction is USD1,500