Click on any of the following links for more information on sending cash pickups to Ivory Coast:
- Where can my recipient collect the funds in Ivory Coast?
- When will funds be available to be collected in Ivory Coast?
- What currencies can I send for cash pickups in Ivory Coast?
- How much can I send for cash pickups to Ivory Coast?
- What information do I need from my recipient to collect funds in Ivory Coast?
- What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Ivory Coast?
Where can my recipient collect the funds in Ivory Coast?
Recipients can collect the funds from branches of:
- Quick Cash
- Caisse D'Epargne
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank)
Here is a full list of locations for the cash pick up branches
When will funds be available to be collected in Ivory Coast?
Usually within a few minutes. But sometimes we may require further information to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send for cash pickups in Ivory Coast?
West African CFA franc (XOF) only.
How much can I send for cash pickups to Ivory Coast?
If collecting from Quick Cash: XOF 2,000,000 per transaction.
If collecting from Caisse D’Epargne nor Guaranty Trust Bank: the limits will depend on the country where you are sending from and the payment method you used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant payment section for more information.
What information do I need from my recipient to collect funds in Ivory Coast?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full legal name. It must match their valid, government-issued photo ID for them to successfully collect their funds.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient with the transaction reference number, which they will need to collect the funds. We will also inform them when the funds are ready to be collected.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support”, “purchase of services”, “property payment”, or “sending fund to self”
- Email (optional).
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it’s difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.
What should my recipient show when collecting funds in Ivory Coast?
Valid Photo ID. This must be one of the following: Ivory Coast passport, national ID card, driving licence, foreign passport with visa or refugee card
8-digit transaction reference number. We will send you and your recipient an email & SMS notifying you that (1) the funds are ready to be collected and (2) the transaction reference number. Please quote this when collecting the funds.