Guaranteed USD cash pickup at Steward Bank, CBZ, ZB Bank, Kaah Express, Quest Financial Services, People's Own Savings Bank and NMB Bank
- The fast, simple way to send money to Zimbabwe
- Industry-leading payment security
How to send money to Zimbabwe
1. How you want to send? Choose between cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile money or airtime top up - there's more information on all of these below.
2. Who are you sending to? Add the details of your recipient or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past.
3. How are you paying? Choose how to pay, and we'll send confirmation to both you and your recipient by SMS and email when your money is sent and received.
You'll see more information on your options for sending money to Zimbabwe below - or visit our FAQ page for more info.
Bank transfer to Zimbabwe1 working day
If you’re sending money to a bank account in Zimbabwe, your recipient will now need to have a Nostro FCA account so that your money can be credited in USD. They can open one in any bank in Zimbabwe, and you’ll need to have these account details when creating your transfer.
- You can make a transfer to Steward bank accounts, National Building Society accounts within 1 working day and to other banks within 3 working days.
- If you're sending to business accounts (for school fees, for example), make sure you use a recognisable reference - such as the name of a student or an invoice number - so that your recipient can see when your payment arrives.
Cash pickup in ZimbabweInstant transfer
If you're sending money to be collected as cash, your recipient will be able to collect it straight away from branches of:
- Steward Bank
- ZB Bank
- Kaah Express
- Quest Financial Services
- People's Own Savings Bank
- NMB Bank
- Direct Connect
- Success Microfinance Bank
- Express Financial Services
- National Building Society (NBS)
- Netone Zimbabwe
Mobile money to ZimbabweInstant transfer
Your transfer will be added straight away to EcoCash accounts.
All you need to do is make sure the person you're sending money to has a Mobile Money account, because you'll need their Mobile Money number to make the transfer!
Airtime top up in ZimbabweInstant top up
If you're sending mobile airtime, it'll be added straight away to phones on:
Where can you send money to Zimbabwe from?
You can transfer money to Zimbabwe to help support family and friends from more than 145 countries around the world. Some of our most popular transfer routes include:
- UK to Zimbabwe – Send money to Zimbabwe from the UK using any device. You can Transfer sterling (GBP) to Zimbabwe in three simple steps
- Australia to Zimbabwe – Transfer Australian dollars (AUD) to Zimbabwe from more than 6,000 miles away
- America to Zimbabwe – Send money to Zimbabwe from the USA and receive guaranteed exchange rates and low fees
- Canada to Zimbabwe – Choose the most convenient way to send Canadian dollars (CAD) to Zimbabwe from our transfer options
Exchange rate: Zimbabwean dollar
We offer bank-beating exchange rates and low fees wherever you’re sending money to Zimbabwe from. We show you the exchange rate and the amount of Zimbabwean dollars the person you’re making the transfer to will receive so you can check you’re getting a great deal.
What's the limit for an online money transfer to Zimbabwe?
There are a number of factors that determine the limit for an online money transfer to Zimbabwe, including the country you send the money from and the type of transfer you choose.
To find out, choose the service you want to use in the blue ‘Send to’ calculator on this page and enter the amount you'd like to send. A pop up will show you if that amount is above or below the transfer limit.
How long does it take to transfer money to Zimbabwe?
The time it takes to send money to Zimbabwe depends on the transfer type you choose:
- Bank deposit – 1 working day for Steward Bank; 3 working days for other banks
- Cash pickup - within minutes
- Mobile money transfer – within minutes
- Airtime top-ups – within minutes