From Hwange to Mutare WorldRemit has Zimbabwe covered
The fast, simple way to send money to friends and family
Industry-leading payment security
How to send money to Zimbabwe
1. Choose how you want to send:
- Mobile money to Ecocash
- cash pickup from Steward Bank, Zimpost, Kaah Express, CBZ, ZB Bank or Quest Financial Services
- bank deposit
- Airtime top-up
You’ll see our low fees and exchange rate up front.
2. Enter your recipient's details: choose from a list of people you’ve sent to in the past, or add a new recipient.
3. Pay for the transfer: both you and the recipient will get notifications by SMS and email when the money is sent and received.
Bank deposit1 working day
- Transfer to Steward bank within 1 working day and to other banks within 3 working days
- If sending to business accounts (eg. for school fees), please provide the appropriate reference so payments can be identified by the recipient (eg. invoice number, student name etc).
Cash pickupInstant transfer
Cash is available to collect instantly from branches of Steward Bank, Zimpost, Kaah Express, CBZ, ZB Bank or Quest Financial Services
Mobile MoneyInstant transfer
Money is added instantly to EcoCash accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Mobile Money account.
- You will need their Mobile Money number.
Send to a Meikles MyCash cardInstant transfer
Money is added instantly to your recipient’s Meikles MyCash card, which is linked to their mobile phone number.
What is a Meikles MyCash card?
- A new cashless payment method in Zimbabwe available from Meikles Financial Services in partnership with TM Pick n Pay.
- Any Zimbabwean mobile phone number can be linked to a Meikles MyCash card
- Money arrives instantly for existing Meikles MyCash card holders. If your recipient does not already have a MyCash account, they will be notified by SMS to register at any participating TM Pick n Pay Supermarket nationwide to access their funds.
- Your recipient can use the MyCash card at over 25,000 ZimSwitch swipe machines to buy goods (including at TM Pick n Pay stores) or use it at any Zimswitch ATM to withdraw funds. They can also access the funds through MyCash mobile banking to transfer money to other banks or to pay bills.
- Funds are held in USD