- Which banks can I send to in Zambia?
- What type of bank accounts can I send to in Zambia?
- When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Zambia?
- What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Zambia?
- How much can I send to bank accounts Zambia?
- What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Zambia?
Which banks can I send to in Zambia?
You can send transfers to all banks in Zambia.
What type of bank accounts can I send to in Zambia?
You can send to checking/current, savings and business accounts.
When will funds be credited to bank accounts in Zambia?
Usually within 1 working day. We will notify you and your recipient by email and SMS when funds are credited.
We may sometimes require further information from you before we can process the transfer in order to comply with our regulatory requirements. We will email you if this is the case.
What currencies can I send to bank accounts in Zambia?
Zambian Kwacha (ZMK) only.
How much can I send to bank accounts Zambia?
The limit will depend on the country where you are sending from and the payment method used to fund the transfer. Please see the relevant section in Payment for more info.
What information do I need from my recipient to send bank transfers to Zambia?
- Full name. Please enter your recipient’s full name. To avoid any delays, the recipient’s name should match the name on their bank statement exactly.
- Address. We need your recipient’s city.
- Account details. We need your recipient’s (1) bank name, (2) bank branch name and (3) account number.
- Mobile number. We use this to send an SMS notification to your recipient informing them that their funds have been credited.
- Sending reason. Please indicate whether it is “family or friend support,” “purchase of services,” “property payment,” or “sending fund to self”.
- Email (optional). We use this to send an email to your recipient with details of the transaction. This is particularly useful in case they have issues receiving the SMS notifications.
Please ensure that all your recipient’s details are correct. Once you make your transaction, it is difficult for us to amend or stop the transfer, although we will always try our best to do so.