The fast, simple way to send a mobile top-up to Tanzania
Use a computer, smartphone or tablet.
Mobile airtime can be added instantly to phones on the following leading networks:
You can send a Tanzania mobile recharge to Tigo phones instantly with zero fees.
All you need is your recipient’s phone number to send a Vodacom Tanzania online recharge.
Just enter your recipient’s number and you’ll be shown a list of top-up amounts for Zantel phones.
Top-up the airtime on Smart Tanzania phones with any device using our website or app.
What is a Tanzania mobile recharge?
Prepaid mobile phones need airtime, talk time or credit to work. It can be extremely inconvenient if it runs out, particularly if you’re travelling or working in Tanzania and do not know where to top-up your phone.
Sending airtime to Tanzania is the simple way to top-up the mobile phones of your family and friends so they can make calls, send texts and use their data. At WorldRemit, you can top-up the phones of your loved ones using any device from more than 145 countries around the world.
How do you send airtime to Tanzania?
Sending a mobile top-up to Tanzania is quick, safe and secure and there are no fees for this service. All you need to do is:
- Select the ‘Airtime’ service from the drop-down menu in the ‘Send to’ box on this page
- Enter and confirm your recipient’s number (please double check this first)
- You’ll be presented with a range of top-up amounts for the network your recipient is on
- Pay for the top-up online
- Both you and your recipient will receive an SMS notification once the top-up has been made