Send money for instant cash pickup at M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala
What is M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala?
M Lhuillier is a major financial company which offers services and products that meet the financial needs of every Filipino. Kwarta Padala is one of its services – a service with convenient processes and real-time cash availability that makes sending and receiving money from overseas easy. WorldRemit has partnered with M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala to enable you to send money online for instant cash pickup from its branches all over the Philippines.
Send money for cash pickup to M Lhuillier Philippines
With WorldRemit it’s easy to transfer money from more than 50 countries around the world to M Lhuillier branches in the Philippines. Your family and friends living, working and travelling in the Philippines can collect their cash, usually within minutes. So, it’s a quick and easy way to support them from thousands of miles away.
As there are 2,500 M Lhuillier locations all over the Philippines, there’s sure to be one that is convenient for your loved ones. All you need to make the transfer are a few key details from them.
How to send money online to M Lhuillier
It’s fast, simple and secure to send money online for cash pickup with WorldRemit. All you need to do is:
- Visit our homepage and select Philippines from the 'choose a country to send to' dropdown list
- Select 'Cash pickup' as the preferred service
- Select M Lhuillier as the pay-out network
- Enter the amount of money you want to send – the exchange rate and low fee will be shown upfront
- Provide your recipient’s full name (as shown on their ID), phone number, address and email (optional)
- Pay online
You and your recipient will receive an SMS notification once the transfer is complete.
How to collect money from M Lhuillier
To collect their cash, your family and friends will need:
- A valid photo ID that shows their full name - This must match the details you supply so always check the information you provide with your recipient before you complete the transfer.
- The transaction reference number – This will be sent to your recipient by SMS once the transfer is complete.
Where to collect from
Collecting money couldn’t be more convenient. There’s a quick and easy pickup service in any of M Lhuillier’s 2,500 branches. Your loved ones can collect as late as 10pm in most branches, or 24/7 in 150 branches of the country’s key cities. See here for a full list of branches.
Track your transfer
With a special feature on our WorldRemit app, you can always know exactly where your transfer is. Simply:
- Open the app
- Tap on the ‘Transaction history’ icon
- Select your transfer
- Tap on ‘View collection’ instructions
There’s a maximum limit of PHP 250,000 per transfer. However, this limit may be lower depending on the country you’re sending from and the payment method you use.
WorldRemit’s exchange rate to the Philippines
Our exchange rates change on a daily basis, but we always show you the rate you’ll receive and our low fees upfront – that way you can check you’re getting the most competitive deal. Whatever country you’re in, we work hard to keep more Philippine pesos in your recipient’s pocket and there are no fees to be paid when they collect their cash.